Friday, April 8, 2016

Next Week and Reminder

I am so excited to kick off the Week of the Young Child next week by using our brand new curriculum.  I need to become more familiar with it, and the only way to do so is use it.  I am hoping everyone can bare with me as I work out kinks along the way.  Please expect math homework.  I will send home a packet on Monday to be returned by Friday.  Friday I will also utilize our quiet time to complete assessments. Again I AM SO EXCITED!  At the end of the week I encourage any positive or negative feedback...things you liked seeing or things you didn't like.

WEDNESDAY ALL FIELD TRIP FORMS ARE DUE.  If I do not have forms AND cash, you will need to find alternate care the day of our trip, April 22nd, per management.

FRIDAY IS OUR FAMILY FUN NIGHT.  


ALSO below is a list of dates to mark on your calendar:

MAY 6- DANCE RECITAL
MAY 20- JUNIOR/SENIOR PROM
MAY 23- KINDERGARTEN PHOTO
JUNE 1- KINDERGARTEN CLASS TRIP
JUNE 10-GRADUATION/MOVE UP CEREMONY

I panic every time I go through my plan book and see how few weeks we have left.  It will be here in the blink of an eye.  I hope to see them all at these last events, as they create great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment