Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Miss Christine's Kinder Kids

First of all I would like to start this post by saying tank you to the parents who attended orientation last night.  I hope i was personally able to answer any questions or concerns you might have about the kindergarten program.  For those of you who were unable to make it, there are some important papers in your child's file folder to help catch you up.

This week our theme is simply "Welcome to Kindergarten".  We will continue to get to know one another, explore the new classroom layout, and create classroom rules.

Literature this week will feature the following books:




Also I would like to mention that I will be out on Friday for my anniversary.  Due to that our Scholastic orders will be due on Monday the 14th.  If you are new to Scholatic please consider ordering online, as this will earn us extra points.  Points earn us free books and supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment