Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Welcome New Faces.

I wanted to take a moment to welcome our new students and parents to our Kindergarten class.  Some of you may be familiar with how things happen in class, because believe it or not, I am now having siblings from Granite Start alumni.  Even if you have had a child in my class before, please try to make it to our Orientation night Tuesday, September 8th at 6:30.   I can at that time explain any changes you may see, and what you can expect to see.

I feel very eager and ready to take on this year.  I have worked hard to be as organized as I can be.  This year will require your help as well.  You are your child's first teacher in life, and you can help set the stage.  In order to have a child who is happy and engaged in their learning, you need to be active in their education.

As you will see in the tabs above, I lay out our class and my expectations (How we roll).  Also, I have made a list of items we will always accept as donations, and I have added the monthly news letter.

To get weekly updates and see pictures as soon as I post them, you should subscribe to this blog.  That way you won't miss a beat.

I really look forward to working with your children this year.  It's going to be the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment